Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Scream From the Underground, Kianna | Invite
*Julian Sterling
 Posted: Apr 1 2014, 10:41 PM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=977
Seven Sins
1046 jewel
Vlasta's Pet
played by But my hand's been broken one too many times

❝Togabito❞

if i weren't so cold
we could unfreeze
this
moment.
The first thing Julian saw when he woke up was the sky. It was different, however. Piss-yellow with splotches of smoky black. "The fuck?" He mumbled unintelligibly, still too tired to talk properly. He had never seen the sky like that before. The strangest he could ever recall was green, and that had been accompanied by a tornado. Why am I remembering that now? That shit was from when he was a kid; like, five or something. Oddly perturbed, he rolled onto his side to get up, and that was when he saw that he had been lying on dark rocky ground. ...where the fuck am I? First the piss sky and now this?

When he sat up, blood trickled to the ground, making him jump violently. He looked down, eyes widening. He was fucking covered in it, or at least, his shirt was. This gave his memory a bit of a jump-start and he suddenly gasped and patted himself down, expecting to feel immense pain. But it didn't happen. He was totally fine. But didn't I... He had definitely died back there. But now he was healed; even the cut on his arm was gone. But where was this place? If he had died shouldn't he had popped out of his body as a soul? Padma couldn't have destroyed his soul that quickly. And if it had been destroyed, wouldn't he not even be here? This shit was all too confusing.

All things considered, he was oddly calm. He just wanted to chill. But he had a feeling of foreboding. He couldn't sleep in a place like this.

His head felt heavier than usual. Only mildly annoyed, he reached around to the back of his head, only to feel a piece of cloth. He ran his hand down it, confused. Cloth gave way to hair - lots and lots of it. "What the shit?!" he suddenly grabbed it and turned to look at it. It was a huge fucking braid of black hair, and judging by the pain he had felt upon pulling it, it was his hair. How the fuck had it grown that fast and who had braided it? He probably looked like a total faggot right now.

Sighing, Julian let go of the braid. He'd cut it off later. Right now he needed to figure everything out. Apparently, his way of doing that was staring off into space and totally zoning out, unaware that someone was close by.

TEMPLATE DESIGNED AND CODED BY SEADRA.

HAN: 14 | REI: 18 | HAK: 20 | SEI: 17 | BUK: 14 | HOH: 20

PM
^
*Kianna Sakumo
 Posted: Apr 2 2014, 10:40 AM
N/A
Freelance
745 jewel
Freelance
played by If you really knew me, you would be dead right now.

❝Togabito❞

I AM THE DEVIL WITHIN
I don't know why I'm here, searching through this cloud The words are coming in now but I don't hear any sound I don't know why, no, I don't know why I'm here
Kianna couldn't explain the thumping that went about through her head at this moment. She didn't know what was going on at this moment of time, but she knew it sure as hell sucked. Laying along the pavement, the stench of rotting flesh, dried blood, and it made her want to puke. "Where am I?" she questioned while raising up to all fours. Looking at the ground, she found the color to be a bit odd. It was darker than usual, nearly the same as charcoal. Her neck and chest felt heavy as welly, making it difficult for her to stay balanced. Raising to her feet, she stumbled back a bit as she honestly did not know how to move properly for a moment. Looking to her hair, she found it a bit odd that it now stopped passed her breasts. "What in the hell happened? How did my hair get longer? And where am I?" she wondered while looking towards the sky. It was yellow, where in the hell was the sky ever yellow? She wondered while pulling back her hair.

Placing her hands along her neck, her eyes widen when she felt a chain coiled around it. Motioning it to the back of her neck, she felt something wet and a bit warm. Looking to her hands, they were covered in blood, her blood in fact. "Why am I bleeding!" she yelled out before it all hit her. Like a flashback montage, the entire scene of her death seem to had played back in her head. From what she last remembered, her head was being held down into the pavement, while a sharp pain was felt at the back of her neck. After that, everything went black. Did she black out? No, the blood along the back of her neck proved that. She must of had died? That sick son of a bitch killed her after he killed Julian.. She at least expected to remember becoming a spirit or something, but she didn't. Where was she? What happened? And why is there a chain wrap around her neck and across her chest?!

"I need to find that son of a bitch, Micans. I swore to end his life, even while in the after life." She didn't know where she was, but she was happy to not be a hollow at least. Wondering around the area, her eyes trailed the area from left to right, not seeing anything really. The area seemed a bit dark though, like there was an ominous feel to it all. She didn't feel the same either, as if she wasn't herself at all. What did that pink haired bastard do to her? If he didn't kill her, could he had sent her into another dimension? Wait, no, that wasn't possible. Her body wouldn't feel this different either. Sighing, all she knew was that she was going to have to find a way to exact her revenge. Eyeing someone from a distance, there was something familiar about the person's presence. Once she got a good look at him, she could tell it was Julian. He just looked weird as hell, like, he had hair extensions or something like that.

Making a low pitch growl, Julian was part of the reason why all that shit happened. And if she was dead, it was also partly his fault. It was also her fault, but Mican's the most. Letting the rage take over, she took off into a forward launch. It was odd honestly, she felt a bit faster than she was before. Closing in on Julian, she cocked back her right arm and sent a slap flying towards his left cheek once she was in arms length. "Bastard!" she yelled out at the same moment the slap was sent.

scream of synesthesia

user posted image
HAN: 11~REI: 11~HAK: 13~SEI: 11~BUK: 11~HOH: 13
PM
^
*Julian Sterling
 Posted: Apr 2 2014, 09:03 PM
Seven Sins
1046 jewel
Vlasta's Pet

❝Togabito❞

if i weren't so cold
we could unfreeze
this
moment.
Julian saw something moving towards him out of the corner of his eye, but didn't register it until it hit him in the face with a surprising amount of force. He was knocked out of his trance abruptly, almost falling back onto his side. But he caught himself with his left hand and used it to push himself up and a few feet back away from the attacker, landing swiftly on his feet. Contrary to his earlier calm demeanour, Julian's senses were on high alert. Something was attacking him, and he didn't want to die again if he could help it. Steel blades formed on either side of him and he raised his hand to let them fly. That was when he looked up to see what exactly he was fighting.

He froze up, just staring at the person who had slapped him. He recognized the voice now that he saw her. "You..." Julian just stood there, staring at Kianna as his blades clattered to the ground uselessly. She looked different somehow, but he couldn't place it in his current state. How she looked wasn't important right now, anyway. "What're you doing here?" he finally asked, bringing his hand up to his face. He knew she was angry with him. Who wouldn't be? He had inadvertently dragged her into a huge shitstorm... but he had made up for it in the end, right? When he pushed her out of the way? He had even found a way to speak to Padma before he had died! He seemed like a reasonable guy. He had to have listened!

"Do you know where we are? What's goin' on?" he asked, sounding a little hysteric. Pieces of the puzzle were coming together. He had died, and now he was here. If Kianna was here, then did that mean...? "D-don't tell me..." He waited for Kianna's response before he exploded with rage. But he already knew what that response would be.

PM
^
*Kianna Sakumo
 Posted: Apr 3 2014, 04:24 PM
N/A
Freelance
745 jewel
Freelance

❝Togabito❞

I AM THE DEVIL WITHIN
I don't know why I'm here, searching through this cloud The words are coming in now but I don't hear any sound I don't know why, no, I don't know why I'm here
Kianna came to an abrupt stop when she smacked Julian with all her might. She probably should of had punched him, but a part of her really did not want to do that, because of their friendship.Panting a bit hard, her shoulders rose up and down as she breathed in and out. She was obviously pissed, because of him, she was dead. She was dragged into his war, with a stupid as faction, lead by a sick bastard who she vowed to kill one day. For now, she was going to lay a few beatings into Julian, someone she still thinks as a friend, but was also conflicted because of her anger. She just wanted to bash in his face a few times, until she let out all of her aggression. She didn't of course, she had need answers. She did not know where they were, what happened, or why they both were here. She knew that Julian had died, she witnessed it... So how could they both be in the same place?

The answer was a bit obvious when she had put some thought into it. Taking a moment to calm down, she breathed in and out a few more times, while also clearing her head. Setting her grudge aside, she decided to put a bit more thought into where they were and why. For them both to be around each other, they had to be dead. That short sharp pain behind her neck must of had been the blade of that man.. He..... decapitated her, that is why she didn't remember anything, it ended so quickly she couldn't have time to process it all or have those last dying emotional deaths like the movies. Clenching her fists, she lowered her head for a moment as she really had wanted to kill someone. Keeping her composure, her attention turned back towards a confused Julian. He was surprised to see her, which was odd, they both were fighting the same person.

"What do you mean? We WERE fighting the same person.. It is not that hard to tell, we both died... " She responded harshly and cold. His allufness pissed her off a bit, he should know what had happened, or at least put it together. Did he think the other guy was going to spare her or something? Ha, tough chance of that happening. The guy they were fighting was a sick individual, in her eyes. One day she was going to exact her revenge, even from the after-life. She first had to figure out how she was going to do that and what she actually was. She knew it wasn't a hollow or shinigami, so what in the hell were they? That was when she had a slight flashback moment. She oddly look back to her conversation with Claire, a togabito she met a while ago, before her death. She was a being from... what was it? Hell she believed, could this be where she and Julian were? It couldn't be though, what did they do to deserve Hell? Yeah, she killed a man, but it was an accident, one she had felt bad about, but did that really make her deserving of being thrown down here, of all places? No, that wasn't possible, it had to be another dimension..

"i don't know where we are, I think that bastard sent us to another dimension or something. I would of had expected us to become spirits first, like the other ones, but I don't know. What the fuck did you drag us into, Julian? Cause now, we are both dead and stuck in this place, or whatever...." she had to ask. She did not know what he was thinking honestly, he seemed a bit clueless about everything. As powerful as he was, she expected that to also mean he was wiser and more mature, but he wasn't. I guess that is why women are said to be smarter than men? She wouldn't write it off..

scream of synesthesia

user posted image
PM
^
*Julian Sterling
 Posted: Apr 4 2014, 10:20 PM
Seven Sins
1046 jewel
Vlasta's Pet

❝Togabito❞

if i weren't so cold
we could unfreeze
this
moment.
After Kianna confirmed his suspicions, Julian's face went blank. He took a moment to comprehend it - to really process what had gone down. After a couple seconds, he looked down at the ground, eyes watering. "So..." His voice trembled and he stopped for second. He couldn't believe this. It really had been for nothing. Was there something else he could have said - something more? But at that point... he hadn't had enough time to say more than a few words. His power had already faded a split second after he had spoken and after that, he obviously couldn't talk. And he still had no idea what had happened to allow him to move and speak telepathically in the first place... but that didn't really matter any more.

Julian just stood there, staring blankly at the ground as Kianna continued to talk. She didn't know where they were, either. He should have figured that, really. But he happened to be having a really fucking bad day. Of course he wouldn't be very deductive. One thing he did notice, however, was the chain that was wrapped around her neck and chest. For some reason, it gave him a very uneasy feeling, like he as missing something obvious. But he could figure it out later.

Once he had calmed down enough, Julian looked back up to Kianna, standing back up to his full height. He had been on the verge of losing it before. But for her sake, he held the anger back. He had some explaining to do. Even if it wouldn't help anything now, it seemed like the right thing to do. Surely, Kianna would want to know why she had died. The fact that he had tried to save her meant nothing. Even if she had been spared, it wouldn't matter. Regardless of the outcome, he had dragged her into his shit. Though unintentional, it had been stupid, selfish, cowardly... the list went on.

"You want an explanation, I take it?" Now seemed as good a time as ever, since they didn't know where they were. If they even could leave this place, it would probably take a while to find out how.

PM
^
*Kianna Sakumo
 Posted: Apr 10 2014, 12:49 AM
N/A
Freelance
745 jewel
Freelance

❝Togabito❞

I AM THE DEVIL WITHIN
Oddly enough, Julian was not... Julian. He was far out of character, there was something off. His appearance was different, his hair became even longer than her own, and he was acting a bit off. Maybe this was who Julian really was? She has only known him for two weeks, could be longer, since she had no idea where the hell they were. Besides that, what did she really know about Julian? Apparently his name wasn't even Julian in the first place, it was Jack? No, Jake? Wait, Jace! It took her a moment to remember the name the pink haired bastard called him every time he was speaking to Julian...er Jace. Then there was the fact that she had no idea why they were attacked, twice! Well, the second may of had been because of the dead body, but Jace also had seemed to be the issue. It was as if he was a target or something. She could only wonder what he could of had done, from what she has seen, he was an alright guy. He did not seem like a killer, judging by his reaction to the dead guardian that had attacked them. So, what could he had done that was so bad?

It was at that moment that her thoughts shifted into the thought of a Soap Operas fan, she oddly did love those things, back when she was alive. So, now thinking from that viewpoint, she wondered if Jace and the bastard with pink hair, were ex lovers. Maybe Jace broke his heart? So, in a rage, pink haired bastard went on a war path, looking for the one that ran away. Julian must of had feared for his life, so he changed his name, got a haircut, and started hanging around girls to make it seem as if he was just another straight male. It was at that moment that she wanted to bust out laughing, but didn't, she was still to mad for that, or at least, she wanted Julian to believe she was still mad.

Sighing, she turned her focus back to Julian, who now look to be sulking. Raising a brow, she wondered what was with him. He had to of known that what's his face was going to kill her as well? Then again, he probably had high hopes of her surviving because of him tossing her a few distances away from them. Which at least let her know that he was sympathetic about bring her into all of this. It was not as if she was extremely pissed at him anyway. She had a hand in all of this as well, she was the one who killed that Guardian. If she hadn't she would of probably lived, or died anyway, trying to help Julian fend off the pink haired bastard, Micans. Man it made her blood boil whenever she thought of him. She wanted to exterminate his existence, chop him up into tiny little pieces, piss on his chopped up remains, and then watch it burn, slowly. Just the thought of that made her excited, and even a bit orgasmic. It was so out of character for her, she never held so much hatred towards anyone.. Nor did she have such raging blood lust. Her want for his head, made her want to leave right now and sever it, a form of payback, she would say.

Shaking her head, she had to get back into character, she was mad, mad, mad. She had to remind herself this as she kept a cold glare towards Julian, even though she was oddly sympathetic on the inside. "I..... am beginning to think that we are in hell..." she oddly blurted out, just to break the silence. Her mind wanted her to eliminate such thoughts, but the inhumane terrain and the odd color sky pointed to this. There was also the putrid smell of rotting/incinerated flesh, charcoal, and whatever else there was around here. Such as the bones of a a oddly shaped beast, not to far away from them. Sighing, she could also remember there being a chain on Claire, on at least, so she thought. Her mind could of had been playing tricks on her for all she knew. Either way, if they were in Hell, there was still some hope of them making it out of here, like Claire did. "I...." just as she was about to speak, her eyes widen in slight shock by Julian's next few words, or better yet, his question. Looking directly towards him, she held a confused, yet curious expression. "Yes... Tell me everything" she demanded, wanting to know why they were attack, and if her theory of them was true or not.

scream of synesthesia

user posted image
PM
^
*Julian Sterling
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 12:03 AM
Seven Sins
1046 jewel
Vlasta's Pet

❝Togabito❞

if i weren't so cold
we could unfreeze
this
moment.
Hell? Julian didn't respond to Kianna's spoken theory out loud, but it made him think. Her chain... Now he got it. Togabitos had chains. Did he have one too? Now that he was actively thinking about it, he could feel a weight draped around his neck and when he reached up to grab it, sure enough, he felt cold chain links. "No." He denied it anyway, dropping his hand back down to his side. He couldn't deal with shit of that magnitude right now. As long as he ignored it, it didn't matter.

Like that would work forever.

"Anyway... I..." He had no idea how to start. Kianna was going to think that he was a retard after he explained himself. He sure as hell did. "It's really stupid." He was clearly stalling, but he couldn't for too long. He did owe her an explanation. That fact was undeniable.

"I used to be a part of an organization called 'Consecro'. Before that, though I lived in Canada. I had a normal life. No powers or any of that shit. But some dumb bitch came along, punched me, and when I woke up, I'd been conscripted." He scowled as he remembered her. When he had first met her, she had wanted him to go out to eat with her. He hadn't had time to... or maybe he just didn't want to (he couldn't remember), and when she came after him for it, he didn't know what to think. She had been ridiculously strong and fast. The way he was back then, he couldn't comprehend it at all. It wasn't even a year ago that it had happened... how was that even possible? So much had happened in the span of, what... six months? Fuck!

"So yeah, because of that cunt, I was forced to fight Hollows and shit. Naturally, I got my ass beat a lot because I had no idea what the fuck I was doin'. But I got strong really fast. It only took me a couple months to become a Guardian. That's like a high rank in Consecro, by the way." He wasn't bragging. He had never really taken any pride in being a Guardian. Just in his power. Who didn't like being strong? The high rank part was just an important piece of the story. "I was a prodigy, I guess. And because of that, it was me they picked to guard a certain... thing they'd captured." His voice cracked a little when he said "thing". He hated that particular thing now. She was the sole reason he and Kianna were in this mess.

"The Sin of Pride." His voice was flat as he identified her. "I was stupid enough to talk to it. And she really didn't seem like she belonged there. She acted really innocent and sweet. And I knew what they did to her down there. It was messed up. I couldn't bear the thought of it. So... I freed her. I freed her and left Consecro. For a while, I hid her and we lived together. For a while, no one found me. I really thought that I could... help her somehow. She said she couldn't remember anything, and I wanted to help her. Thinkin' back, I really don't know how I had planned to help her. I was just... so fuckin' stupid!" Just reflecting on all of this was starting to make him angry. He was going to need to wrap it up soon.

"A few weeks later, she suddenly switched demeanours and tried to kill me. So... she really was a Sin. I don't know if she was puttin' on an act the whole time or if she really did lose her memories somehow, but... fuck!"

"That's the reason that Consecro was after me. You remember when that guy said he was the "Micans"? That's the highest rank in Consecro. He's basically their god or whatever. Don't ask me why a Catholic sect worships a person like that, I really don't fuckin' know. But... after all that, a few weeks later, that was when I met you. I thought I was off the hook somehow. Leto was gone and no one had come after me the entire time afterwards. I never thought anyone would come after me again. I was naive as fuck. I told you it was stupid, didn't I?" At this point, Julian looked more depressed than angry. He had already been beating himself up, but after actually talking about it and laying it all on the table... holy fuck, he really was stupid.

"So yeah, that's why you're dead now." His tone was oddly light compared to earlier, like he was trying to act happy. He had never been very good at that, though. "If you hate me, I understand. But at least let me get you out of here. After that, I'll leave you alone forever." He wouldn't outright admit it, but Kianna was the only person he had left. His family, friends from his old life, Rhea, even Radek and Sayuri. He couldn't see them again. Even if he got out of this place, how could he face them? If Kianna sent him away now, he would be utterly alone. He didn't want that yet.

PM
^
*Kianna Sakumo
 Posted: Apr 29 2014, 11:46 PM
N/A
Freelance
745 jewel
Freelance

❝Togabito❞

I AM THE DEVIL WITHIN
Like a kid in kindergarden, Kianna stood silent and waited to hear the explanation she had craved to know about. She needed to know why they were in this predicament. She needed to know why they were, more than likely, moving corpses. A part of her still wanted to slap him every time she thought about that. Then she would remember, what would that accomplish? She probably could beat him to her hearts content, she already could tell his guilt was getting the better of him. She kind of wanted to slap him from being such a pussy, but she had to be sympathetic. She did not know why she was so calm, or not as emotional, a part of her had seemed oddly different. Was she different? She sort of feels a bit stronger than before, but she really couldn't tell. She would have to figure all of this out as time moved on.

Once the story began, she brace herself for what she had to hear. When the words "It's stupid really" is used as a starter, she had to expected to hear that it was all started over a stupid reason. She only hoped it wasn't over a girl, she would freak if it was all over a girl. Literally, she will grab him by the balls and squeeze until she knows the pain he is filling is enough of a punishment. Until then, she had to keep her ears open and actually listen first.

Hearing an explanation on who that Micans fellow was and who the guy she killed was working under was a bit of a relief. It saved her the trouble of going in search and figuring out for herself. She vowed to end that man's life, and she will, one way, or another. Just thinking about him made her blood boil. The memories of her and Julian's death played back inside her head as she was seconds away from breaking something. Luckily, she kept her calm, knowing that this could wait. She had a long story to hear, and she had to make sure she heard every single word. She was going to figure all of this out, and make her decision on what she will do to Julian as another punishment.

As the story continued, her eyes quickly narrowed. Did she hear what she think she just heard? Did this guy just say that he fled to protect and save a girl? Or the sin of a pride, or whatever they call her? Stupid son of a bitc..... Keeping her thoughts calm, she was geared and ready to do just as she said she will. But first she had to wait until he finish. For the most part, his story was sort of typical. It was something she would expect. And this all happened because Julian was being an idiot and allowed a girl to run his life. What a pity.

Sighing, she folded her arms over her chest and waited for the story to completely finish. Once that all happened, she lowered her head for a moment and took a moment to process it all. It was both typical and a lot to take in. "So... You are telling me.. The reason I am a murderer, dead, and no longer with my family.. Is because you did this all, for a girl? For... A... Fucking Girl!? Idiot! You basically dragged me into a fest pool of teenage angst with a side of crappy teenage movies, and a killers edge. Ugh...." she let it all out, slightly raising her voice here and there.

Now silent, she took off at a steady pace towards Julian. Her arms were still folded over her chest, and words were not spoken, at all. Once within arms reach, she looked him in the eyes for a moment. her expression was sympathetic, as if she was about to cry. It wasn't long before Kianna un-folded her arms and sent her right hand towards Julian''s genitals. Grabbing a hold of them, she sink her nails into them and shifted her expression to something one would view as cold. After a few moments, she released, turned, and headed back to her spot. "Sorry about that, I was curious if you still had any balls, seems so. Now, how about you use them?" she stated in a slightly more cheery tone. "I could do more than that, but, what would be the point? I will still be dead and down here. So, lets figure out a way out of this place. I have to check on my family... No matter what, I will figure out a way to make sure they are financially secure... Since I am, like, dead." she commented with a sullen sigh. She really had worried for them at this moment, she knew her father worked hard, so the stress must be at extreme heights.

scream of synesthesia

user posted image
PM
^
*Julian Sterling
 Posted: May 7 2014, 11:55 PM
Seven Sins
1046 jewel
Vlasta's Pet

❝Togabito❞

if i weren't so cold
we could unfreeze
this
moment.
It was hard to figure out how Kianna felt at first. All Julian knew was that it couldn't possibly be good. No one would take something like this well. He knew that he wouldn't. Honestly... if someone had dragged him into something so stupid, he would probably write them off completely. So he couldn't expect treatment any better from Kianna. He really hated himself now.

When Kianna started talking, Julian knew that she was angry. Her tone and the way her voice fluctuated gave it all away. "I told you it was stupid... I'm sorry." He expected her to say something else after that. But instead of her voice, he heard footsteps. She was walking over to him.

Julian looked up, giving Kianna a puzzled expression. Then it clicked. She was going to hit him. That was what a lot of people did when they were really pissed off at someone. But Julian really did deserve it this time. Despite the tearful look Kianna was giving him, he expected to be slapped, even punched. But he didn't expect this. Even though he felt bad about everything, Julian would have pushed Kianna away if he wasn't paralysed by pain and fear. "S-sto--" Before too long, she let go and walk away, leaving Julian to sink to his knees. That was going to hurt for a while.

Something about Kianna's change in tone made Julian look up from the ground. So this was some sort of way to tell him to stop being a pussy? He was more than a little irked at the thought. He had also lost everything. Maybe it wasn't much to begin with, since there weren't a lot of things that mattered to him, but still. He was putting all of that aside for Kianna right now. If she wasn't going to beat the shit out of him or rip his dick off, she could have at least allowed him to be a little sad about ruining both of their lives.

But he didn't say anything, for she was right. Sitting around and sulking wasn't going to help anything. It never did. But they had no leads. All Julian could see was the same dreary landscape for miles. What if it was endless? "Don't worry, we will get outta here." Despite his misgivings, he stated it like it was just something that would happen. Once he said he was going to do something - if it was actually important - he would do it. Nothing got in his way. After that, he just stared off into space, wondering what he could do. If he still had his powers, he could use them to get really high in the air. Then he could check out the place for real. But he really didn't feel like getting up. Moving right now would just hurt his balls even more.

PM
^
*Claire Nyx
 Posted: May 12 2014, 04:03 AM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=156
Seven Sins
10 jewel
vlasta's pet
played by Don't you just love the sight of blood?

❝Togabito❞

someone & someone
Claire was honestly beginning to hate her master Vlasta. At first she had felt admiration, her master was beautiful, like a goddess! She was truly divine. She was also powerful, an entity to be feared. But recently, she had been nothing more than a real bitch towards her. Claire could not help that fact that she was weak, it took time to grow power and being a togabito she sure had plenty of time to do that. But it was annoying, it would mean that Claire could only sit and take the savage and often life threatening beatings she often received. Vlasta could be so... not mean at times but the slightest thing set her off, for instance, Claire could speak out of turn or walk to close beside her, walk in front and smile, oh, talking about romance was a goddamn no go. It had been a long trip back from the bottom of hell that was for sure. But even so, her master had gone somewhere and Claire had taken the opportunity to leave the castle of black stone and explore the vast plains of hell a little. She was likely going to be killed for abandoning her post in the first place when she arrived back but it was worth it.

Hell was truly boring and plain, over the years that she had been a togabito she had pretty much grew bored of it. It was one of the reasons why she had a house in the human world, specifically within Karakura town. She was, well had been trying to hunt down her sister. Originally she had been all up for destroying her, luring her into hell, into Vlasta's throne room. Engage in a little fight, obviously lose and scream for Vlasta to help her defeat the Consecro assassin. Of course, Vlasta would have utterly destroyed her sister, she even imagined she would take great pleasure whilst doing it. But then she started to realize that her sister would protect her. If she knew what was happening she would have taken her away from Vlasta's clutches, snuggled with her at night and kept her safe. It annoyed her that she was getting teary eyes just thinking about it. They would shower together like they used to, wash each other backs though her sister often used her tongue especially as she got lower. Claire blushed as those steamy memories began to fill her head. However, before she could go behind a rock and take care of herself, two spiritual pressures made then selves known, one more on the same level as hers whilst the other was quite noticeable stronger.

She was curious, her needs to wait until she found out what or who these two beings actually were. As she neared the position where the two beings where, she could not help but overhear them talking. A female and a male, maybe they were new to hell? That would be interesting. Claire had never really met anyone else other than Vlasta in hell so she was a least a little bit excited. Then again, it could just as easily be a trap and she could get killed because of it, or worse raped! Deciding that she was going to chance it regardless she jumped from her hiding place - behind a rock - and landed before them. It was probably an awkward silence that followed as she took in there appearances. true, she had never seen them before plus the males attire was... bizarre to say the least though she did like the rather long braided hair. Turning her eyes to the female she could not help but gawk though tried her best not to. The female was hot, easy on the eyes and had red hair which Claire liked. She frowned seeing as she had not been attacked yet nor raped so the notion that they were bad went out the window. She felt relief fill her and she offered them a smile, going with the assumption that they had just arrived in hell. She looked between the two before deciding to introduce herself, it would help relief the tension filled air, a smile still on her face. "Oh! I'm Claire Nyx, it's nice to meet you both!" Yes, she had lost her mean and nasty attitude the moment Vlasta had owned her ass sometime ago. Also, it would likely ease them to know she was not hostile but instead kind, of course until her master turned up which she was probably going to. Just so she could slap Claire about a bit.

user posted image

HAN: 12 REI: 12 HAK: 10 SEI: 10 BUK: 8 HOH: 11
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll