New Poll

We can make the world stop, Private - Colin Ualas
*Rhea Nyx
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 03:04 PM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=2175
Espada
2395 jewel
Cuatro Espada
played by I am used to seeing the world in black and white, but now, I'm not so sure.

❝Arrancar❞

HOPE FILLS THE HEART
AND FADES AWAY
1161 WORDS
Colin Ualas
NOTES GO HERE.
Today was a different day than most for Rhea. Naturally to occupy her free time she would often go out into the human world and visit a karaoke bar. Other times she would simply read, or even hone her own skills to become stronger. Rarely did she take the time to simply relax. But today she was not going to do any of those. In fact, today was a day she considered quite important to her plans of eventually becoming Colin's second in command. She knew Colin would not allow just any espada to take the position, even if they boasted great power not so far beneath his own. No, he would want someone he could at least hold some amount of trust in, someone effective and deserving of the title. This was the exact reason as to why Rhea was on her way to talk to him. This talk would not be about mission's or anything formal, but rather a simple casual talk. She figured the best way to get his trust was to get to know him.

As she continued to walk through the many great halls of Las Noches she began to let her mind wonder. When she achieved her goal of becoming second in command and had mastered her segunda etapa, what would she strive for next? Ultimately, her power would be great and the things she could do were potentially limitless. But at the same time, why should she strive for anything further than that? At that power, very few being's posed a threat to her. She stopped, shook her head and began walking again, instantly disliking where that line of thought was going. She would not allow herself to ever become complacent even when in a position of such high power. Colin would never allow such a thing to happen either. She decided to store the possibilities to one side as nothing more than food for thought. Her eyes took in the rather plain walls finding that most of Las Noches was new to her. Like most other espada, she was not fond on greeting nor conversing with any of them. Each espada often kept to their own doings and she was fine with that and out of respect she did not intrude. Though, if she was to become the second in command, getting to know each espada was crucial. That way spotting possible betrayers, defectors, or even those who were no longer befit of their position would became a whole lot easier.

She knew Colin was never really in his throne room unless he was conducting a meeting with all of them and that in itself was a rare occurrence. She scanned the entire vicinity of Las Noches with her pesquisa, pinning Colin's location to what was most likely his main office. She took a left when faced with the choice as it would get her to his office faster. She could feel the palms of her hand beginning to sweat slightly which was annoying. She had no idea why she was this nervous despite being so far away from his office. If anything, they were simply going to talk, what dangers did that pose? Well, considering it was Colin quite a lot. She growled at herself for being so weak willed when it came to speaking to the man. It was something she would need to get over quickly otherwise she could kiss her dreams of becoming second in command goodbye forever.

As she neared his office her eyes picked up on another being standing dutifully at the hall that lead directly to Colin's office. She noticed several things right off the bat. He wore a collar which Rhea had to admit looked pretty nice; a tattoo of a Griffin was branded on his neck. She did not have to guess who his master was, only Colin would do something like that. She would have smirked at that but she knew better. She also noticed that his uniform was pristine and he held himself as one would expect, there was no slacking to his posture. So this must be the butler? She had heard that Colin did have a butler but she had never seen him before. But then again, that was to be expected seeing as she had never ventured this far from her underwater palace. She came to a stop five feet from him and waited for him to speak. She could not really ignore the way he quickly glanced down at her, as if to say 'I'm better than you'. Arrogant bastard. However, that glance quickly turned into one of politeness and respect, odd behavior if Rhea had anything to say about it.

"What business do you have with Master Incubus, madam?"

Rhea was taken aback, she had expected him to sound completely arrogant, hell, was half expecting to refer to her as whelp but nope, quite the opposite. "I wish to speak with our lord, if its not to much of a bother right now." She knew Colin was a busy individual and if he was, she would simply come back some other time. She had no intention of interrupting his busy schedule. The butler seemed to consider for a moment before arriving at an answer.

"Not at all madam, if you would please follow me." and with that he pivoted and began walking down the hall. Rhea was quick to follow in step and walked beside him. Had she off been an espada of lower ranking she would have walked behind him. "I beg your pardon madam, but I do not know you name.." he said as he casted a sidewards glance towards Rhea. Rhea started, a little surprised at how rude she had been. Naturally it was custom to provide your name and she had completely ignored that. "My name is Rhea Nyx, your own?". At first he nodded in acknowledgment of her name but then seemed to be taken back by the fact she wanted to know his name. That she could understand, after all, how many people bothered themselves with learning the name of a butler that was not there own. "My name is Ellar, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Madam Nyx."

She was beginning to like this butler more and more though she decided not to voice it. She did not want to scare him off or make him feel uncomfortable. Though that being said, she returned the greeting in full, "Likewise, Ellar." The remainder of the journey was filled with comfortable silence and eventually they approached the rather majestic doors that gave entrance to Colin's office. Ellar stopped and turned to face her, Rhea stopped, waiting for him to speak. "Please wait here while I inform Master Incubus of your arrival." She nodded in conformation and merely waited. She watched Ellar as he knocked three times on the majestic door. "Master Incubus, Madam Nyx is here to see you."

made by ayu of f**k this sh*t!

user posted image

HAN: 11 || REI: 18 || HAK: 18 || SEI: 18 || BUK: 15 || HOH: 17
PMEmail
^
*Colin Ualas
 Posted: Aug 2 2014, 10:19 PM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=44
Espada
2018 jewel
Espada Lord
played by N/A

❝Arrancar❞

Colin's office

I’m flying high, defying gravity
And soon, I’ll match them in renown. And nobody in the world is ever gonna bring me down
Colin hummed a quiet tune as he perused one of the reports on his desk. He had been in a surprisingly good mood the past few days, though it may not have been immediately apparent to his subordinates. Although things with that Consecro group was quite sour at the moment, the Espada Lord couldn't help being pleased. Everything else was finally starting to fall into place, so many months after the fall of his Queen. His next step would be to call his Espada together and give them clear instructions about how they should behave from this point forward. He had been so busy getting the Numeros under control that he had neglected his generals - his most powerful resources. It was just unacceptable. But that wouldn't be an issue for much longer.

He finished the report and set it aside. He glanced up briefly at one of his pets who was currently out of Colin's good graces. She was naked, save for strips of white cloth that bound her breasts and tied her wrists and ankles together as she knelt on the table across from her master's desk. Her luscious green hair fell in loose curls down her back and just visible from the front were a pair of "marital aids" as Colin's father would have called them. Her back was ramrod straight and she was almost entirely motionless, save for her shivering. A languid smile quirked Colin's lips. "Very good, Midori. Continue to remain like that and perhaps I will forgive you sooner." She made no response, other than a very slight nod. Part of her punishment was absolute silence, which he knew was just killing her. Midori was one of his more vocal pets.

Colin returned his attention to his desk, picking up another report to peruse. He only got about three pages in when there were three loud knocks. These were followed by the deep rumble of Ellar-kun announcing that one of the Espada wished to speak with Colin. He wasn't quite sure which one was Nyx, but he was fairly confident the individual was female - most of his current Espada were. He glanced at Midori. "This does not change what is expected of you, girl. Silent and still or your punishment will be extended. Understood?" Midori nodded, her eyes watery from the reprimand. Satisfied, Colin pressed a button on the edge of his desk. The office door unlocked with an audible click, indicating that Ellar-kun and this Nyx person were allowed to enter.

The door opened to reveal the tall, well-built butler and Nyx. The girl was a few inches shorter than Ellar, curvaceous, and conservatively dressed. Colin gestured for Nyx to enter. "Thank you, Ellar-kun. If you'd be so kind as to fetch some tea for us, I would be quite grateful. Nyx, close the door and have a seat," he said, pointing towards a plush leather chair beside the desk. The butler smiled slightly before bowing and exiting. Colin rose and moved to one of the loveseats that faced the chair he'd told Nyx to sit in, leaving him a clear view of the table where Midori currently knelt. In his hand was a small remote. Colin sat and waited for Nyx to follow suit before asking, "To what do I owe the pleasure of this unannounced impromptu visit?"

words: 555

stats: HAN - 12, REI - 26, HAK - 18, SEI - 25, BUK - 24, HOH - 26
credit to justwinkie @ CAUTION
PM
^
*Rhea Nyx
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 09:24 AM
Espada
2395 jewel
Cuatro Espada
played by I am used to seeing the world in black and white, but now, I'm not so sure.

❝Arrancar❞

HOPE FILLS THE HEART
AND FADES AWAY
946 WORDS
Colin Ualas
NOTES GO HERE.
Rhea was not about to kid herself, a feeling of apprehension washed over her as the door to Colin's office opened with an audible click. Regardless, she took a breath and steeled herself stepping in line behind Ellar as she entered Colin's rather elegant and regal office. The first thing she noticed happened to be the dangling chandelier, she instantly liked that as she had several within her own water palace beneath the foundations of Las Noches. Next, her eyes drifted onto the long draping curtains, she too had similar ones throughout her palace, though there colour being a number of different blues rather than red. She disliked the colour red, finding it somewhat too loud and angry. She repressed a chuckle at the thought of asking Colin to take them down. She would have most definitely been laughed out of his office. Her eyes drifted to the ceiling that was all the more beautiful due to the rather intricate designs that adorned it. Rhea did not have those in her water palace and made a mental note to do so when she returned.

However, she did not let her eyes linger any longer and did as Colin asked of her, closing the door behind her. She mentally made a note to get a door similar to this within her own palace, hell, the thought of getting a new chandelier was awfully tempting as well. She then headed to the rather comfortable looking chair Colin had pointed to, taking a seat. Her back was up straight and she had one leg crossed over the other with her hands resting on her lap. She regarded Colin however, her eyes caught the sight of the woman currently on his desk. A blush stormed across her face and she just as quickly averted her gaze trying to regain composure as quickly as she could. She had no idea Colin was so... open about torturing/punishing his pets. Well, she was sure this was mere child's play to what he was actually capable off and she half-wondered if the female felt glad that this was her punishment. Still, she was not used to seeing a naked body, sure her breasts were covered by a thin white cloth but all else was laid bare. She wanted to shout at Colin but settled for a mild glare of disapproval. Voicing her thoughts would do little in the grand scheme of things and Colin would most likely carry out the same punishment on her. That made her worry for a slight second, while she believed her body to be attractive, she was against getting it out for show. She had class and dignity to preserve.

The glare eventually went when Colin spoke, regardless of his power she felt at ease upon hearing his voice and relaxed her posture somewhat. She was glad that the chair was as comfortable as it had looked, she had at first thought Colin would have given her a rather uncomfortable chair just to make her suffer. Though that did not really serve any real purpose, probably only really filling her lord with sadistic pleasure which she was sure he got off on. She also gave him a once over seeing as she had only ever really seen him a few times. He was incredibly attractive to put it simply, in fact, Rhea doubted she had ever seen a hotter man in her life as of yet. She wondered what he looked like out of his clothes but stopped that line of thought dead in it's tracks. Fantasizing about her lord whilst trying to have a serious conversation with him was a no go. Still, she needed to reply to his question otherwise she was going to look weird and that was something she did not like to portray herself as.

"No, the pleasure is all mine," She offered a curt nod with her head before continuing. "I like to be spontaneous, keeps me on my feet." It was true to an extent, Sophia had often taught her to simply do things spontaneously, especially during a fight. If you kept to a certain pattern for a while, then all off a sudden mixed it up to something completely different, nine times out of ten you would catch your opponent off guard. She looked down and inspected her nails despite the fact that they were already kept in an immaculate condition. Still looking at her nails, she spoke once more. "I have simply come here to converse with you. You are my Lord and yet all I know about you is your name and," Now she looked up at him, her eyes drifting to the form off the woman on the table, a look of indifference on her face. "your antics... but, we all know how false rumors can be." Mentally she frowned here, she had just more or less insulted him.

However, it was all true. She had really only ever heard rumors about her Lord, most of which she ignored or outright did not believe. It was rude to insinuate things about others based on what someone else said. She regarded him once more choosing her words carefully. The next part was hard enough to mention in front of his presence but she would be hard pressed to feel intimidated when merely voicing her concerns. If Colin could not handle that she would simply up and leave or attack him. The latter of which seemingly unlikely. "I also want to discuss future plans for the Espada generals you have quite clearly neglected, for a good reason off course." She added a small smirk at the end of that.

user posted image

PMEmail
^
*Colin Ualas
 Posted: Aug 11 2014, 07:44 AM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=44
Espada
2018 jewel
Espada Lord
played by N/A

❝Arrancar❞

I’m flying high, defying gravity
And soon, I’ll match them in renown. And nobody in the world is ever gonna bring me down
Colin was curious to note that Nyx seemed impressed with his office. He had honestly never thought about it before. He rarely brought people in here, preferring to speak with them in one of the meeting halls or the throne room. He supposed it was an elegant office - certainly more so than his father's. He mentally shrugged and returned his attention to Nyx. She had finally sat down across from him, still glancing around. He quietly chuckled at the blush that flared to life at the sight of Midori. Apparently he had a prude in his office - though to be fair, he considered just about everyone a prude when compared to himself. She regained her composure quickly, throwing him a very disapproving glare. He met her gaze with a brief smirk.

He rested his left leg on his right, leaning back slightly in the chair as Nyx gave him a once-over. He was no stranger to the appreciative and jealous gazes of others. Honestly, the Arrancar here should be grateful that he walked around with clothes on. Had Nyx encountered him in the desert or the Menos Forest, it would have been another story entirely. He let his mind continue that interesting train of thought before Nyx's reply rudely brought him back to reality. She was obsequious in her response, which at least slightly made up for her interrupting both his work and his fantasy. He made a note to do some digging into her history to see why spontaneity was such a huge part of her attitude.

She seemed a bit uncomfortable in his presence, inspecting her nails while speaking to him. When she spoke of knowing nothing about him besides his name and antics, Colin nearly laughed aloud. That was just the way he liked things - the less people knew about him, the better. So long as they were aware of what he was capable of, little else really mattered. He didn't say that out loud, of course. He simply kept his face neutral, though the beginnings of an amused smile did linger in his gaze. He waited patiently as she paused to consider her next words. "I also want to discuss future plans for the Espada generals you have quite clearly neglected, for a good reason of course."

Colin raised an eyebrow quizzically. He could appreciate the boldness it took to speak her mind, but not how she seemed to be questioning his leadership. Her little smirk at the end simply reinforced his disapproval. Keeping his eyes on Nyx, he casually turned the dial on his remote one notch. A nearly inaudible hum started up in the ensuing silence and Midori stiffened in response to it. From the corner of his eye, he could see the poor Arrancar grinding her teeth as she strove to maintain her silence. A smile graced Colin's lips, although it was a bit cold - not quite cruel, but certainly not kind. "My...antics, you say?" He placed a slight emphasis on the word 'antics', as though he were testing the sound of it. "Now what ever could you be referring to, my dear Nyx?"

words: 526

stats: HAN - 12, REI - 26, HAK - 18, SEI - 25, BUK - 24, HOH - 26
credit to justwinkie @ CAUTION
PM
^
*Rhea Nyx
 Posted: Aug 11 2014, 06:00 PM
Espada
2395 jewel
Cuatro Espada

❝Arrancar❞

HOPE FILLS THE HEART
AND FADES AWAY
907 WORDS
Colin Ualas
NOTES GO HERE.
She was surprised to be honest. Rhea had figured Colin would have simply back handed her for daring to question his leadership. However, at the same time she knew Colin would never resort to that, in fact she figured he would simply respect, rather appreciate the boldness of speaking her mind, though maybe not so much the way she worded it. Still, she did not fail to notice the sudden movement of the girl on the table and that caught and occupied her attention. She seemed to stiffen and that made a look of mild confusion appear on her face for the briefest of seconds, being quickly replaced by a warm blush. She had no idea why the girl would all of a sudden stiffen and she doubted that it was any off her business. Even so, it put her on edge slightly. It was awfully tempting to simply ask the pet why she stiffened, but she figured Colin would disapprove of that and therefore decided against it. Furthermore it would likely only serve to increase her punishment should she speak. Though that being said, the answer as to why she stiffened in the first place seemed rather obvious now that she thought about it. She was clearly Colin's pet, and quite clearly Colin had full control over what was likely her punishment. She barely held back a scoff, the man was simply outrageous! if he ever tried any of that on her, well, she would try her best to beat him back.

Decided not to linger on the girl anyone she returned her eyes back onto Colin, noticing right away the smile on his face. It was not exactly warm and welcoming, in fact the quite the opposite. Though she refused to be intimidated or made uncomfortable by it, though she doubted Colin had wanted that effect to start with. She wanted to laugh, honestly. The way Colin said 'antics' was bizarre. It was like no one had ever mentioned it to him before, or rather used it to describe his activities. However, at the term of dear she felt herself blush. No one ever called her dear, whether intentional nor even through social etiquette. It made a change and she felt slightly warmed though tried her best to hide it. She did not want to give Colin the satisfaction. However, it was true. During her stint as an espada she had heard numerous rumors about her lord, many off which spoke ill of the man. It irked her to hear such foulness as she often prowled the many halls of Las Noches. She had often punished the perpetrators herself and told them never to speak ill of their lord again in her presence. It made her a slight hypocrite seeing as barely a few minutes ago she had so boldly questioned his leadership.

She decided to pick her words far more careful this time around and at the same time chose what rumors to mention. There was no point mentioning them all otherwise they would be here for a while and she was sure Colin had a limit before his patience snapped. "Well, since I have become an espada, I have heard a few ill mannered rumors about what exactly it is you get up to." She frowned, finding the whole topic distasteful and she was mildly surprised that news of this was only now just reaching Colin, though that was understandable. He was their leader and therefore busy ninety nine percent of the time. "They say you prefer to occupy your time with your pets," She paused to brush a strand of blue hair behind her ear before continuing. "especially Ellar, oh and that you are also misogynistic." She could not help but direct her eyes to the female on the table but quickly averted her gaze, just because the female was receiving punishment did not make Colin misogynistic.

Upon hearing the rumors at first Rhea had been outright furious, smacking those who spoke ill her their lord and threatening them with death. She was often unsettled about the rumors and after a little digging found out that the perpetrators had been fraccion and numeros that Colin had punished in the past. Therefore, perhaps the rumors where rightfully justified? "Do not worry though, I myself have taken care of those scum." that being said though, she felt she was overstepping her boundaries a little. Colin was the lord of the espada! he would be annoyed at that fact that Rhea assumed he needed her to act on his behalf. She needed to rectify the situation quickly. "While you are more than capable of dealing with them yourself, I merely assumed you had far more important things on your mind." she reclined further into her seat, getting a bit more comfortable in his presence despite the slight tension that was beginning to build. "Anyways, you need not sully your hands with such filth. Your generals can do that menial task for you." She added as an after thought.

It all felt rather weird to Rhea to be speaking like this to her lord and she could not help but feel that she was being incredibly disrespectful to him. She had so brazenly spoken of his antics and the rumors that accompanied them, furthermore, assumed that he needed help with dealing with those who spoke ill of him. "Forgive my rudeness, I meant no offense, Colin-Dono."

*It was either Dono or No kimi, but I figured Dono was better suited to him.. I think I used it correctly.

user posted image

PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll