Vlasta's Pet
played by But my hand's been broken one too many times

❝Togabito❞

if i weren't so cold
we could unfreeze
this
moment.
Let me out...

Julian was sitting, leaning against the cold wall of his cell. He had been in there for nearly a month now. He was beginning to think that he would never get out. He couldn't use his powers without getting fried; and even then, they wouldn't work. He could barely even move, so breaking out with brute force wasn't an option. The only way for him to be able to leave was to die. Then he'd regenerate in Hell. However, he didn't have the power to kill himself. He didn't even know if he would be able to do it anyway, despite there not being any consequences. And there was no way the people keeping him here would do it, knowing who and what he was. Sure, he'd be able to get out when Consecro was gone and the room's power ran out, but that could be centuries from now. When that happened, everything he knew and loved would be gone. Being free would be pointless then.

But he really needed to get out. He couldn't take just sitting here day after day, unable to do anything. And there were worse things afoot. Rhea would think he had abandoned her. What else could she think when he disappeared, only to be gone for so long? Even when he died, it only took a matter of minutes for him to get back to the Living World. She also knew that by now. If he didn't escape soon and explain everything to her, she was going to start hating him. Maybe she already had.

Just thinking about how likely it was that he could be kept here forever was enough to drive him over the edge. The spark of rage gave him just enough strength to stand up. But before he could accomplish anything, he flopped back down to the floor with a curse. "Let me out!" he cried from his spot on the ground. The guards were unresponsive as usual. The desperation that welled up was almost enough to make Julian try his powers again, but he stopped short when he remembered what had happened the last time. He couldn't do it. He couldn't overpower the Sekkiseki. He couldn't do anything at all.

Julian could feel his eyes starting to sting, but even now, he tried to resist the tears. A few droplets fell to the floor, though. And with the worst possible timing, there were footsteps. Someone - probably that blonde bitch - was coming to see him in his dignified position on the floor. He could pretend to be asleep, but it wouldn't work. She'd keep bugging him until he was forced to respond. Still, Julian kept his eyes trained on the floor, not planning to give the bitch the light of day when she walked in.

TEMPLATE DESIGNED AND CODED BY SEADRA.

HAN: 14 | REI: 18 | HAK: 20 | SEI: 17 | BUK: 14 | HOH: 20

PM
^
*Radek Eckhard
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 06:46 PM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=43
Consecro
349 jewel
Guardian
played by I get up and fall but I'm alive

❝Fullbringer❞

THERE'S A REASON
I'M ALIVE!!
Somehow Radek kept getting information around a month late. He found out Julian bailed Consecro about a month after he did. He didn't even know how long Julian had been dead when he randomly found him as demon spawn and... well shit went down. This time it might have been his own fault. He hadn't been paying one bit of attention to anything that had to do with the long haired fucker. He had decided he didn't give one fuck about what happened to him. It wasn't like he would just die and be gone. Radek had learned pretty quick the demon spawn didn't work that way. He would be fucking fine, and that was fucking good for him.

Life had a way of proving Radek wrong over and over again. He hadn't even meant to hear it, but he did. Humans liked to gossip. With how he was stationed in Japan he heard all kinds of stories about people who used to be stationed there as well. That included demon fuck Julian. Radek was too late on blocking it out, so he heard all about how he was captured and now being stored at the Vatican. Yeah. Life could go fuck itself.

After that it was all a blur of weird fucking choices. Radek took on some job that was offered to him. Something about the Pope. He didn't even know. What he knew was that it was going to get him shipped off to the Vatican almost instantly. Why was he even going there? Radek didn't have an answer. He just was. Well, he was already there technically. He had been standing outside the gate for a while. He remembered how much he disliked living in the Vatican. It was full of annoying people. At least there was no snow. He wouldn't be driven insane by stupid girls.

Once he got up the nerve to go in, he barely stopped by his room for more than a minute. It was just long enough to set his suitcase on the bed and grab a key to get back in. Then he was off to do some shady stuff. At some point Radek had become strong enough to be able to do shady things. He wasn't sure when that was, but he wasn't even questioned when he asked to be lead down to wherever they were keeping Julian. He used some bullshit excuse that had to do with his Pope Protection duties. He needed to know more about togabito or something. After he asked, Radek pretty much forgot what his request was. It didn't matter, because a few minutes later he was standing at the gates of a prison type deal place. Oh yeah, this was so shady.

Radek made his way back to the right place, looking around for any signs of guards or cameras. The guards had gotten word that he was coming and that he wanted some privacy. Radek must have claimed he had some frowned upon methods for his questioning. No one was opposed to it. It just couldn't be seen. There were bound to be cameras though. Radek wasn't sure how he was going to deal with those yet or if they would be turned off for the same reasons the guards left. He would figure something out. He was figuring all of this out as he went along anyway. He still didn't even know what he was doing there.

The fullbringer ran out of time though. He was in front of the cell. Radek stood there in very awkward silence for a minute. Then he opened his mouth, only able to give a pitiful "Um.. So..". He was not good at shady business. He wasn't pissed off just by seeing the fucker like he thought he would be. That might have been because his previous friend looked like a train wreck. Julian had spent about a month down here. Radek was already getting a bit dazed being around whatever was making Julian so fucked. That was just something else to factor into whatever he was actually doing.

"What's up...?" He muttered, very aware of how fucking stupid he sounded. He got a look on his face that would get that message across in case Julian looked at him to bitch him out. He took a seat on the opposite side if the bars with his weird self, waiting for some kind of answer.

█Words: a lot █Tags: power bondage?

user posted image
HAN: 16 REI: 15 HAK: 15 SEI: 17 BUK: 11 HOH: 16
PM
^
*Julian Sterling
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 11:25 AM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=977
Seven Sins
1046 jewel
Vlasta's Pet
played by But my hand's been broken one too many times

❝Togabito❞

When the whoever had entered finally spoke, it wasn't in the voice that Julian was expecting to hear. Hesitant, awkward, familiar... not Suraelia. It took him a few seconds to figure it out, mainly because he hadn't talked to anyone other than the blonde bitch for weeks, and also because he was totally out of it. Having your energy drained continually typically tended to do that.

In the end he just ended up looking up at the person. It was Radek. What the fuck was he doing here? He worked for Consecro. Was it possible that he was Suraelia's replacement? That would be hilarious, and given how their last meeting had ended, Julian could almost believe it, but the look on the redhead's face said otherwise. He didn't look happy to be here. But how or why else would he be here? Thinking was a drag, so he'd just ask.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was strained, even quieter than usual.

occ: went in raw, sue me

HAN: 14 | REI: 18 | HAK: 20 | SEI: 17 | BUK: 14 | HOH: 20

PM
^
*Radek Eckhard
 Posted: Nov 4 2014, 06:12 PM
http://bep.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=43
Consecro
349 jewel
Guardian
played by I get up and fall but I'm alive

❝Fullbringer❞

THERE'S A REASON
I'M ALIVE!!
"Well! Here I... am doing... you know" Radek tried, not getting very far with anything he thought might make a good excuse. It was useless no matter how he tried, so in no time at all he just gave up and went silent. It wasn't his damn problem that Julian wasn't a total fucker like he needed to be in order for Radek to exact revenge or whatever. That was Julian's fault for looking so damn pathetic. That had to be it.

Radek cleared his throat, but it didn't do much for him. It was pointless. He got an annoyed look. Then he just groaned. No point fighting anymore.

"Look. I don't even know myself, so don't bother asking"he said sternly, set in beating the idiot's face in if he asked again. He just leaned forward a bit, eying Julian as he lied there. It was disgusting how not mad he was. It was seriously weird to be mad about not being mad. Was he tar fucking psycho?

That didn't need to be answered. So Radek flicked the bars of the cell, trying to think of something to do with himself.

"How are you?" He finally asked even though he knew. He figured he knew anyway. By the looks and sounds of it... Julian was just... Yeah. Still he had asked so it was too late to take anything back. He would just Yolo fuck this whole thing then like get out or whatever.

█Words: a lot █Tags: power bondage?

user posted image
HAN: 16 REI: 15 HAK: 15 SEI: 17 BUK: 11 HOH: 16
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll